current date time
Page Updated on 16 Feb 2018
Guidelines For Conducting EPIC Course
- Local IAP Branch or branch of IAP – Intensive Care Chapter will send formal requisition mail to coordinators - Secretary / Chairperson of IAP – Intensive Care Chapter , at least 8 week prior with tentative two or three options of dates.
- Maximum delegates for one course will be forty (In Exceptional situation upto fifty with prior approval of Secretary/ Chairperson.
- Amount Rs.350/- per manual per delegate must be paid either by NEFT or online payment through IAP -Intensive care chapter website (www.piccindia.com)
- After receipt of money required manuals will be sent to Local co-ordinator for distribution to delegates.
- At least two weeks period is required between receipts of manual to delegates to actual EPIC course.
- Secretary / Chairperson will finalize the list of Faculty at least 2 weeks prior to EPIC course.
- There will be total eight faculties required for the course, out of which four will be national core faculties and four will be regional faculties who have successfully completed EPIC ToT.
- Faculty will reach the venue one day prior.
- Venue should be preferable conference hall/auditorium with capacity for at least 60 people with audio visual aid with two to three small rooms for conducting workstation. There should be sufficient area for catering food/tea/coffee etc.
- One night Stay (at least in three star hotel) and Distant Travel (Airfare/train/Bus) and local travel of faculties charges will borne by local branch hosting the EPIC course.
- Local branch will charge Rs.500/- per manual with registration fees from each delegate according to logistic arrangements.
- Sponsorship from pharma companies are allowed with prior permission, provided there will not be any conflict of interest with scientific program.
- Delegate should attend full course with pre and post-test, certificates will be honoured only after full attendance and preferable passing “post-test”. Rights of allotting certificates will be solely on the decision of course director.
- Certificates should be signed by Chairperson and Secretary of IAP – Intensive care Chapter and local organizers.
- Communication with delegates, faculties and secretary/ chairperson and logistic arrangement will be sole on the Local co-ordinator.
- Detail report of attendance, feedback form and accounts should be submitted to Secretary / chairperson through local coordinator.
Email ids for communication
- Dr. Kamlesh Shrivatsav
- Dr. Dayanand Nakate
Secretary - IAPICC National convener
- Dr. Kamlesh Shrivatsav
© Copyright 2018 IAP-Intensive Care Chapter,India